Keeping It Real
Review our vendor registry to see the most popular Sedona vendors and venues that will be at your fingertips at the 2019 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp.
1. How many vendors will be at the show? If vendors and venues are on our registry, you can count on them actually being there! Vendors from previous show are removed from the registry unless they are participating again. We revise the vendor registry often. In 2016, we had 78 vendors represented.
2. How often is the website updated? Weekly, as the show dates get closer. Sometimes several times a week. We work diligently at keeping this website up-to-date whether it be adding vendors, images, blogging or re-writes.
3. How many booths will there be? We estimate 78+ booths. Remember, booths and actual businesses represented are two completely different things. We allow only one vendor per booth, although that vendor may offer multiple services. Booth count is not artificially inflated by representing one vendor as two or more booths just because they may offer multiple services.
To avoid confusion, vendors and venues that offer multiple services, ( for example a resort that might also have a wedding venue, spa, restaurant and caterer ) are only registered as one booth under that businesses’ name. Our vendor registry is revised and updated regularly, so visit often as it grows!
4. What kind of businesses can I expect to find? We are very careful to have a good mix of businesses that a bride really needs and is looking for. We do not have a disproportionate number of businesses in any one category. We tend to avoid having too many random accessory businesses that brides aren’t really looking for, and believe in representing vendors who are relevant to having a Sedona wedding.
5. How many brides attend? It’s all about the brides! Attendance is calculated by counting the brides who actually attend, not everyone who is just there. Over 200+ viable brides register each year with only about 25% no shows. Attendance has steadily increased with each passing year as the show gains popularity. Many more people obviously attend than just the brides themselves. To avoid any misrepresentation in attendance, grooms, friends and family are not calculated into total attendance, nor are vendors themselves or staff.
6. Is this the largest wedding show in Northern Arizona? There are none larger. We anticipate 78 + quality booths representing Sedona’s leading businesses and businesses from other communities that work in Sedona.
7. Can any vendor participate? Not necessarily. We do pre-screen all vendors for professionalism, experience and value. While we welcome everyone in our community to participate, we do have caps in every category (except venues) in order to avoid a disproportionate number of business in any one category. Space is limited and we sell out every year. We give first preference to vendors who participated the previous year. We reserve the right to choose vendors who best suit the show by having a stellar reputation, offering a service brides really want, follow and respect our guidelines / policies and work well with others.