Birdsong Wedding Photography elevates wedding photography to the height of fine art and fashion. Jess & Genie’s rich editorial style combines a natural photo journalistic approach with an artistic attention to detail, lighting and composition. We focus on creating images in an editorial, story telling fashion preserving the memorable moments in a truly artful manner. Jess & Genie enthusiastically share on vision: to bring a photo journalistic, relaxed and fashion forward approach to your wedding day. Come see why we are redefining the ART of wedding photography.
The 2019 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp is coming to Cliff Castle Casino and Hotel on February 2, 2019. “Boot Camp,” as referred to by more and more excited brides and professionals in the wedding industry, has become Northern Arizona’s most anticipated bridal show. This boutique-style bridal show, gorgeously produced by Events By Show Stoppers and Bright Event Rentals, has become the largest bridal show in Northern Arizona with hundreds of qualified brides attending each year. Vendors are carefully screened so that the mix and selection of superb wedding services is everything a bride expects from a truly great bridal show. The 2019 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to connect with top vendors and venues in the Sedona and Flagstaff area.
It’s that time of the year again to announce that the one and only 2019 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp will take place on February 2 , 2019 at the gorgeous Cliff Castle Casino hotel and Spa. Vendors are invited to begin contacting us for booth information at 928-203-9096. The show sells out every year so don’t wait to get your space.
This lovely post appeared today on the Arizona Weddings Magazine and Website blog. Read the entire post HERE.
Back by popular demand, Bobby Russell of Sedona Sounds, will again be the official M.C. and host of the 2019 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp coming to Cliff Castle Casino on February 2, 2019.
The 2019 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp welcomes popular Sedona celebrity DJ, Bobby Russell of Sedona Sounds, as host and M.C. of this year’s Boot Camp.
Want to get a glimpse of what brides are going to experience this year? Just watch and listen to these brides from last year’s 2014 Boot Camp and see why the Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp is the signature Sedona Bridal Show. This show is the one brides rave about, wait for and actually attend to book their favorite venues and vendors. Register today! Come plan your Sedona wedding with the best Sedona has to offer. Video by Flag Film Productions.
Keeping It Real
Review our vendor registry to see the most popular Sedona vendors and venues that will be at your fingertips at the 2019 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp.
1. How many vendors will be at the show? If vendors and venues are on our registry, you can count on them actually being there! Vendors from previous show are removed from the registry unless they are participating again. We revise the vendor registry often. In 2016, we had 78 vendors represented.
2. How often is the website updated? Weekly, as the show dates get closer. Sometimes several times a week. We work diligently at keeping this website up-to-date whether it be adding vendors, images, blogging or re-writes.
3. How many booths will there be? We estimate 78+ booths. Remember, booths and actual businesses represented are two completely different things. We allow only one vendor per booth, although that vendor may offer multiple services. Booth count is not artificially inflated by representing one vendor as two or more booths just because they may offer multiple services.
To avoid confusion, vendors and venues that offer multiple services, ( for example a resort that might also have a wedding venue, spa, restaurant and caterer ) are only registered as one booth under that businesses’ name. Our vendor registry is revised and updated regularly, so visit often as it grows!
4. What kind of businesses can I expect to find? We are very careful to have a good mix of businesses that a bride really needs and is looking for. We do not have a disproportionate number of businesses in any one category. We tend to avoid having too many random accessory businesses that brides aren’t really looking for, and believe in representing vendors who are relevant to having a Sedona wedding.
5. How many brides attend? It’s all about the brides! Attendance is calculated by counting the brides who actually attend, not everyone who is just there. Over 200+ viable brides register each year with only about 25% no shows. Attendance has steadily increased with each passing year as the show gains popularity. Many more people obviously attend than just the brides themselves. To avoid any misrepresentation in attendance, grooms, friends and family are not calculated into total attendance, nor are vendors themselves or staff.
6. Is this the largest wedding show in Northern Arizona? There are none larger. We anticipate 78 + quality booths representing Sedona’s leading businesses and businesses from other communities that work in Sedona.
7. Can any vendor participate? Not necessarily. We do pre-screen all vendors for professionalism, experience and value. While we welcome everyone in our community to participate, we do have caps in every category (except venues) in order to avoid a disproportionate number of business in any one category. Space is limited and we sell out every year. We give first preference to vendors who participated the previous year. We reserve the right to choose vendors who best suit the show by having a stellar reputation, offering a service brides really want, follow and respect our guidelines / policies and work well with others.
Variety is the Fuel That Makes Boot Camp Run
What’s the point of going to a bridal show that has no choices? Comparing vendors is the whole point.
Being able to explore all the options before putting together her dream team is a bride’s single most reason to attend wedding shows. Selecting the perfect venue is the key to a great wedding. Finding the venue is, of course, the first thing a bride has to do. Once there is a venue and confirmed date established, the rest of her team can be hired.